Monday, January 19, 2009

Sneak Peak of BFF's Wedding album

A little over a year ago, BFF intrusted in me all her wedding photos. I am a scrapbooker, and I was to put together an album fore her. Well shortly after she released the photos into my care started the downhill spirial of 2008... (If you don't know what I'm talking about follow this link to spaces for the details) So I packed the pictures to move, then got sick, had family over, etc etc etc... Well finally, FINALLY, I started working on her wedding album. Now before you get all snotty about the fact that I have held her pictures hostage for over a year, one year, keep in mind that they have been married for 8 years already. It's not as though I have some newlyweds photos... So I got a couple pages done, and the creative juices are a flowing... Wanna see????




2 comments: