Tuesday, January 6, 2009

deja vu

I have known this "unofficially" since before Christmas, but today it will be announced officially that the plant in which my husband works will be closing in March. It was March 08 that his plant closed in Florida we up and moved to Tennessee. Unofficially he will be transferred to another plant near by, which is really good news. Don't get me wrong I am truly thankful that he will remain employed, it's just the uncertainty that seems to loom over us that it wearing me thin.
This sucks. I know how distraught I am, my husband has to switch jobs again. Yes it is the same company, same job, but new facility, new people and new personalities he has to learn all over again.
And here come the water works. As my BFF says "STINK"

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry! Hang in there the best you can! (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel your pain. I've been relocated several times because of my husband's job. I've always been thankful that he was employed... but still moving is so stressful and hard. Best of luck, I hope it all goes smoothly. Hang on to the possibility that it will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick, I hate moving. If you don't have to move again, that is good.
    Talk about stress. I hate that.

    ReplyDelete