Sunday, April 26, 2009

my budding photograhper - A






These are a couple pictures Preteen A took on her camping trip... You will then see what we rescued from the jaws of my attack Miniature Schnauzer...






No we did not keep it, almost but after spending 5 minutes on the Internet, I learned that a wild baby rabbit in captivity doesn't do well... So after we played, and snuggled and took 100 pictures we finally let her go.


PS - Referring to my last post, I'm better now. Mostly just blowing off steam and frustration. I know that the better I am doesn't mean the less stress I'll have... Like I said I was just frustrated...


PPS - I just finished a really good book... I'll review it for you soon...

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures by preteen A. And I'm anxiously awaiting your book review. I'm on the edge of my seat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-I reaally like the photo of the waterfall and the one of trees right after it! +cute bunny, I bet it was hard to say goodbye to her!

    ReplyDelete