Wednesday, February 25, 2009

To facebook or not to facebook, that is the question.

I have been receiving alot of peer pressure lately to create a facebook page (michele) The problem is that I am afraid that my internet addiction may be just one social network away from needing a 12 step program. I have blogger, msn spaces/e-mail, myspace, cafemom (which I should delete, haven't used it in forever) and even scrapbook.com (also, could delete that one as well)

Am I just resistant to change? I mean I didn't have a myspace until a GOOD couple years after it was out. I resisted the boot cut jeans 10 years ago and now that I have fully embraced their wonderfulness, they want to bring in "skinny jeans" Come on? NOBODY looks good in skinny jeans, not even skinny girls and especially not boys - oh don't even get me started on that trend!

I had finally grown out my bangs only to have bangs be "in" again and have to cut them.

I suppose this is what I get for making fun of my supervisor with her mullet and clothing that reminded me of the band Heart. You know Ann and Nancy Wilson... Barracuda?

Anyways... What was I talking about... oh yea, facebook... Yay or nay?

6 comments:

  1. I'm usually a step behind the trends too!

    Facebook -- definatly -- then look me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go facebook!!! You can't get away from it... it's everywhere, but wonderful still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally get a Facebook account. It's kind of like IM and Twitter but with pictures. When you get an account look me up :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I saw this entry!! and thank you fellow blog readers for the endorsement in my crusade...
    So, J, when can I expect to see you there?

    oh and one more thing,
    neener, neener, neener!!....LOL

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I could help with the diet thing.

    I really like facebook. Look me up too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm staying away for the same reason. I just don't want to get started on another time sucker.
    But good luck to ya!

    ReplyDelete