Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy 14 yr anniversary


I married my best friend today, 14 years ago only at the time I had no idea how much more I could come to love him. It's the same as having a BFF is school and as you grow and mature, that friendship, which was as strong as possible then, doesn't even compare to now.


Did that make any sense?


Wanna see some pictures?
I don't have a scanner, so I took a picture of a picture... All I have to say is... Who would let those CHILDREN get married?
Hubby - Anywhere next to you, is exactly where I belong. Love you. ~a truely Lucky Wife

6 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary and MANY MANY more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary
    And it is truly nice to see couples appreciate each other after being together for so long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Enjoy your special day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! Cute pics!!

    Mine is next week - but i prolly won't post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary!

    i love the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary !! Lasted longer than mine. Wishing you many more happy years.

    ReplyDelete