Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Til next time...

I had a great idea last night laying in bed at about 2:15 am... I was going to do a picture blog comparing the adorable vs annoying of my dog Pepper... Why 2:15 am you ask? That's when I can up with the annoying part and she burst through my bedroom door and then ran from side to side of my bed to see if anyone was available for play. I am def doing to need some preparation H under the eyes today...


So why am I telling you this and not posting the pictures? I have to go into the office this morning for a couple hours and then sub at the school again today for a 1/2 day!
ok, one picture to hold you off for a while... This is Pepper pouting that no one will throw her bear anymore, besides the fact we had all thrown out our shoulders...


1 comment:

  1. Too cute. Have fun in kiddo land today. I can't wait to see more pics :-D

    ReplyDelete