Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My favorite kind of balls...

CAKE BALLS!

What kind of ball were you thinking of?

If you've ever heard of The pioneer woman or bakerella you will know that recently they combined forces into total sugar - chocolate awesomeness and taught us all how to make........

Cake Balls. I mean, seriously, what could possibly be better than the icing mixed right into the cake? There would NEVER be an icing-less bite...

Being that I have the patience of a two year old (I WANT TO MAKE CAKE BALLS NOW NOW NOW) I ran (seriously I ran, I was too impatient to even consider opening the car door and starting it) so.. where was I? Oh yea, I ran to wally world and bought a cake mix, jar of icing and a hunka hunka chocolate love... (almond chocolate bark)

And I made these...
They are NO where near as pretty as PW or bakerella, but oh are they ever yummy!

4 comments:

  1. You are SO lucky I can't get my hands on those! I am going to be strong and NOT look up the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me hungry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ew,, oh ya I wanted to read that entry! Your's look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cake is in the oven as I type this...I hope they come out looking half as pretty as the pic...I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete