Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Finally June!

The inlaws are gone, the parties are over and school is out!

Can I get a A-Men!

On the other hand, now that I have finally had a chance to breathe, I have noticed that my garden is a joke, the weeds have out numbered the flowers and I never even got around to planting some pretty annuals this year...

The north side of the house looks grungy, I want to paint my shutters and front door, and I def need to clean out my closet! Yikes.

My oldest daughter is becoming a total drama queen which difficult, I want her to share with me, but the over exaggerated extreame-ness of each situation is challenging.

My baby is not much of a baby anymore, heading to middle school in the fall. I am noticing quite a difference in her maturity lately (for the better)

That's about all, other than, did I tell you hubby and I celebrated 16 years of marriage the other day? I am proud of that accomplishment, being all the mountian tops we have climbed and valleys we have drudged through...

til next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment