Friday, October 8, 2010

FRIDAY at last, oh how I've missed you...

To all of you out there fretting about my hygiene.... The water is back on...

hello....??

anyone?

Well anyways, it's Friday, and that means I get to spend 5 hours hosting an Open house, that also means "bring a good book".

Is it just me or do you sleep better getting in to a well made bed? I mean, I know I sleep better when the bed has been made and everything is tucked in and smoothed out just right... what I can't figure out is if it's a mind over matter kinda thing...

Oh, my boss recently revealed that he majored in psychology in college... If he was ever trying to figure out a way to shut me up... he found it!

I'm excited that it is Friday and can't compose more than 2 sentences that are related... Hence the randomness...

I took a sign language class last winter and loved it, loved it SO much, that I mentioned to the boss man we should make that our real estate "niche" and cater to the Huge deaf community in our area.

ok, that is most of the crap on my mind today...

Have a Fabulous Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you are showering your WHOLE body again! LOL So glad you're back every day! I need to get my patootie in gear too

    ReplyDelete