Wednesday, November 17, 2010

For the record...

I am NOT convienced that any miracle had indeed taken place... Even though I believe in the motto, If it quacks like a duck and looks like a duck... I don't FEEL like a duck,

Wait, did that make any sense?

If it has, I am ok with that because I have learned that God definatly has a way better plan for me than I could EVER dream up... (not that I am always that accepting of his plan)

Can you even BELIEVE that Thanksgiving is next weekend?

Thanksgiving makes me sad... Why? Because I love to cook a HUGE meal and feed the mulitudes, but the multitudes only seems to include the 4 of us... I feel a little lonely on Thanksgiving. My memories of Thanksgiving usually includes adding card tables all through the house so that everyone can sit. Our Thanksgiving includes the removal of the table leaves to that we aren't too spread out.

Anyone wanna come over for Thanksgiving???? I'll do all the cooking and cleaning...

1 comment:

  1. Wait, you changed the subject......I suppose it is too soon to go to the Dr. but I don't think the whole duck thing comes in till much later like as in waddling. ;)

    ReplyDelete