Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I didn't see that coming...

I had started a book report about a month ago, and finished it today. Even though I hit PUBLISH today, it posted on August 13, and I wonder if anyone would have even noticed it was there??? So that you don't have to dig through my archives... you can click here to read my review.

So, I was wondering... does anyone else ever feel rushed to unload her grocery cart in to their vehicle? What is the unpublished rule of acceptable time? If a car is waiting for your spot do you take the cart back to the cart return? I find it odd that when I am loading my cart I am careful not to crush the bread or chips, but as soon as I get to my car, I feel this overwhelming urgency to cram it in and get out...

Yesterday, Labor day, made me feel a little home sick. Mostly because it is a day for family picnics and get togethers... we don't have any extended family around... so the day seemed incomplete. Of course we were invited to spend the day with friends, I was very excited to go, but preteen A had the audacity to present a fever... so we couldn't go. :-(

Stay tuned for pictures of the cabin... (hopefully tomorrow, but maybe not, Preteen just mentioned a Science modle due TOMORROW!)

2 comments:

  1. If someone is waiting for my parking spot, which I find incredably rude, I take my time just to spite them. I know that sounds wenchey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go at the same pace that I always go.... about medium. I don't hurry if someone is waiting, especially if there are million other parking spaces...but I don't go slower either.
    And Yes, I usually always take my cart back (or better yet, make Marissa do it)

    Sorry about Your Labour day blues!

    ReplyDelete