Thursday, June 18, 2009

All Happiness and no Drama makes Lucky a Dull girl

I am starting to understand why some of the most talented artist, and musicians are the most mentally disturbed. Why? Well my kids are in Florida with O'ma (my mom) there are actually a few extra coins in the bank, my florida house still has a contract one it and may sell, the poison ivy is drying up, the house is clean because there are no kids to destroy it... and what does all that mean for you my readers? I have no drama requiring my sarcasm to get me through it.

Nothing.
Nada.

I would love to throw out there my sarcastic wit on some sort of topic... tell a inspiring story. Heck I can't even seem to finish reading this book I've had for...3 weeks... The last book to take me more than 5 days to read was "What to expect when your expecting" I just can't get into it.

Oh wait, I got something for ya! The first weekend the kids left, and the day before I covered my body in poison ivy, Hubby and I went hiking in Cade's Cove, an old farming village in the Great Smoky Mountains... at the end of the 2.5 mile trail was a waterfall... It was called Abrahm's Falls.




The man that took this picture for us was later seen crashed into the side of a mountain with his big ole truck... he was struggling with the hike and we think he may have had a heart attack!
So... any suggestions? Questions you like to ask, topic you'd like me to expand on? Help me out here...

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your kid free time. SOunds heavenly. Great pictures, too. Is the man who took the picture OK? How sad and scary.

    ReplyDelete