Friday, February 22, 2013

The Girls & Travel

It seems I may have friends.  I mean not just a friend that lives in one place and a friend that lives in another, but a group of women, from my sunday school class, outside church friends. I think the last time I had a group of friends was early high school, I belonged to a group of 3.  Now, 20 yrs later, I think I belong to a new group, and I try not to be an idiot about it, but sentimentally, I really need a support group right now.

My husband has been flying back and forth to Brazil, for work since September. It stinks. He will gone 4 weeks, home 2, gone 3 weeks, home 1 week. I have been thrust into the role of a single mom, with a household for a couple.  It is stressful, it has been stressful on our relationship, mostly because we are just tired. Tired of being apart, tired of the traveling, tired of being left out & tired of being left behind.

On the bright side, we have been emailing like crazy and have really opened up our communication as well. I just miss my friend. (name that movie)

Have a great weekend! Chat soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment