Monday, March 28, 2011

Insurance, can't live with it, can't live with out it

So... I may have mentioned once or twice or 3,482 times that we were robbed last year THREE times... No, I haven't mentioned it? Hmmm, Could have sworn that came up in a conversation or two... Anyways... friday, when I can come from work and was going through the mail, I noticed that our annual home owners renewal envelope seemed a little, shall we say, thin. Thin as a college rejection letter... you know the one, thick package means they want you, thin envelope means "We regret to inform you..." Sorry, got a little side tracked there... I open the letter and it says they are not renewing out policy due to "Risk Characteristics and increased exposure to Loss" Well ain't that a kick in the ribs!

1 comment:

  1. OMG, like somebody broke into your home 3 times? I think i'd move! That sucks about your insurance!

    ReplyDelete